Skip to Content

Constituent Services Request

If you would like to request assistance with a Federal Agency, please fill out and submit the form below. While we cannot guarantee a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a response from the Agency handling your case. Please complete as many of the fields in the form below as possible. The required fields are noted. A member of my staff will follow up with you. If you have any questions or if this case is urgent, please feel free to call my Vermont District Office at (802) 652-2450.

Required fields are followed by *

Contact Information
Case Information